Forced Abortion: Dream Of The Scientific Elite
Paul Joseph Watson
Friday, October 22, 2010
Today’s harrowing story about a pregnant woman in China who was brutally beaten and abducted by state goons before being forcibly injected with a drug to kill her unborn baby serves as a stark reminder that the current White House science czar, John P. Holdren, advocated the creation of a “planetary regime” that would carry out similar draconian measures in America as part of the eugenicist zeal to reduce world population.
36-year-old Xiao Aiying was eight months pregnant when twelve government officials entered her house, brutally beating and kicking her in the stomach before dragging her kicking and screaming to a state hospital. Her crime? She had conceived a second child and failed to pay the mandatory $40,000 dollar fine for breaking China’s notorious one child policy.
Aiying was held down and forcibly injected with drugs to kill the baby. The woman, “who was filmed in hospital with large bruises on her arms and her dead child still inside her, said: “I have had this baby, feeling it moving around and around my belly. Can you imagine how I feel now,” reports the Daily Mail.
The vast majority of people would find such a story repulsive, but if White House science czar John P. Holdren and a legion of like-minded eugenicists are allowed to implement their autocratic population control measures, forced abortion could be coming to America. This is the dream of the scientific elite who have indoctrinated the globe to embrace the sick religion of eugenics and population control.
In his 1977 book Ecoscience, Holdren explicitly advocated forced abortion. Holdren’s co-author was Paul Ehrlich, famous for his spectacularly inaccurate predictions about how overpopulation would destroy the environment.
On page 837, Holdren and his co-authors write, “Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society.”
On page 786, Holdren explains how single mothers should have their babies taken away by the government; or failing that be forced to have abortions.
“One way to carry out this disapproval might be to insist that all illegitimate babies be put up for adoption—especially those born to minors, who generally are not capable of caring properly for a child alone. If a single mother really wished to keep her baby, she might be obliged to go through adoption proceedings and demonstrate her ability to support and care for it. Adoption proceedings probably should remain more difficult for single people than for married couples, in recognition of the relative difficulty of raising children alone. It would even be possible to require pregnant single women to marry or have abortions, perhaps as an alternative to placement for adoption, depending on the society.”
To prevent women from conceiving in the first place, Holdren advocates poisoning the water supply with sterilant drugs, so long as it doesn’t harm livestock.
From page 787-8, ““Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. Indeed, this would pose some very difficult political, legal, and social questions, to say nothing of the technical problems. No such sterilant exists today, nor does one appear to be under development. To be acceptable, such a substance would have to meet some rather stiff requirements: it must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock.”
On pages 786-787, Holdren introduced the idea of a mandatory implant that prevents women from getting pregnant until they receive government permission to do so.
“The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.”
Screenshots of all these excerpts can be viewed here.
As we have thoroughly documented, the overpopulation myth is a completely discredited pseudo-science. Cited by advocates of population control as a sick justification, in reality it is merely the front for an elitist drive to thin the human surplus so that we may be more easily enslaved and ruled by the “planetary regime” that Holdren calls for on pages 942-943.
As we revealed in a report last month, the true agenda behind fanning the flames of fears about overpopulation is to reduce living standards globally, by preventing the third world from ever becoming economically prosperous, while also eviscerating the middle classes of western nations.
A leaked UN blueprint concerning the need to re-energize the move towards global government outlined a plan to re-brand global warming as “overpopulation” as a means of dismantling the middle classes by discouraging them from having children.
The fact that after having advocated measures which could just as easily have come from the warped mind of someone like Nazi monster Dr. Joseph Mengele, Holdren is now overseeing geo-engineering projects focused around spraying the atmosphere with dangerous sulphur particles, the threat is clear. We literally have mad scientists who want to abduct pregnant women and kill heir babies in charge of scientific policy and the multi-billion dollar budget that goes with it.
How John Holdren is still being paid with taxpayer money to craft environmental and public health policies when he has openly advocated forced abortion and illegal mass sterilization programs is a damning indictment of how the inmates are running the asylum.
Is it time to make Bernie Madoff Treasury Secretary?
Why don’t we put Charlie Manson in charge of education?
How about hiring Kim Jong-Il as a foreign ambassador?
- Secret Project Created Weaponized Ebola in South Africa in the 1980s
- Doctor: U.S. Army Rejected Successful Ebola Drug 2 Weeks Before Outbreak
- Behind the Mask of Altruism: Imperialism, Monsanto and the Gates Foundation in Africa
- The Ebola Outbreak: U.S. Sponsored Bioterror?
- Exerpt From Michael Neild’s “The Police State Road Map” [Chapter 14 – Population Control]
- FDA considering 3-parent embryos
- VIDEO: US Water Treatment Workers Refuse to Add Flouride to Water
- Margaret Sanger’s Racist Legacy lives on at Planned Parenthood
- Forced Abortion: Dream Of The Scientific Elite
- ADA Study Confirms Dangers of Fluoridated Water, Especially For Babies
- UN Tricks and Treaties
- UPDATED: UK Drug Addicts Being Paid Not To Have Children; Billionaire Funding
- FLASHBACK: Big Pharma Genocide – Bayer Has Been Dumping AIDS-Infected Drugs All Over The Globe For Decades
- Scientific American: Kill More Babies To Save Earth
- Cancer “is purely man-made” say Scientists After Finding Almost No Trace of Disease in Egyptian Mummies
- CDC Analysis Shows Americans Are Loaded With Toxic Chemicals
- U.S. Eugenics Policy Evident in Puerto Rico as Well as Guatemala
- Alex Jones Eugenics Rant
- To The Global Elite The Math Is Simple: Human Overpopulation Is Causing Climate Change So The Solution To Climate Change Is Population Control
- 22 Shocking Population Control Quotes From The Global Elite That Will Make You Want To Lose Your Lunch
- US Physics Professor: “Global Warming is the Greatest and Most Successful Pseudoscientific Fraud I Have Seen in My Long Life”
- The Truth About “Fluoride” (Or, What Every Mother Should Know)
- Deadly Immunity: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Exposes Mercury/Thimerasol/Vaccine/Autism Link
- Glenn Beck Sidekicks Attempt To Debunk Diet Coke Controversy
- Mercury, Vaccines and Autism. It’s Eugenics Dummy!
- More sick Ad’s Depicting Child Murder from The Eco-Fascists
- Global Warming, Eugenics and the Fabians
- Warning to Glenn Beck: Don’t Drink Diet Coke
- 33 Disturbing But True Facts About Eugenics
- Claim; Alberta Women Sues Government Alleging She Was Sexually Sterilized as a 15-Year-Old Without Her Knowledge or Permission
- The Real Story – Vaccines For Eugenics
- Michael Savage and Nicholas D. Kristof agree: Let’s Do What We Can to Stop Poor People from Having Babies
- John Holdren Remains Unashamed About Hero-Worship of Eugenicist
- After 30 Years of Forced Abortions, China Breaks Promise to End “One-Child Policy”
- British liberal: Murdering Substandard Babies is Highly Recommended
- Secret Eugenics (mass-extermination) Program May Be Well Under Way
- Health Ranger: Big Pharma’s Secret Agenda Exposed
- The Green Agenda Is About Getting Rid Of As Many Humans As Possible
- New Eugenics and the Rise of the Global Scientific Dictatorship
- Sir Francis Galton – Father of Eugenics
- Hitler’s Holocaust Blueprint: A New Book Reveals How the Kaiser’s Germany Used Concentration Camps in Africa to Advance Their Theories of Racial Supremacy
- The Latest Breakthrough in Eugenics and Embryocide
- Guatemalan STD Medical Experiments Were Just One Crime in a Long History of Medical-Government Collusion to use Humans as Guinea Pigs
- U of A Should Face Its Role In Eugenics
- Hollywood Feminism: Women Smart, Men Dumb
- Death by Vaccination: The Gates Foundation and the New Eugenics